This website is operated by Angel Touch Care Agency Limited. We take your privacy very seriously therefore we urge you to read this policy carefully because it contains information about:
- who we are
- how and why we collect, store and use your personal information
- your rights in relation to your personal information, and
- how to contact us and the supervisory authorities in the event that you have a complaint
Who we are
Angel Touch Care Agency Limited ('we' or 'us') collect, use and are responsible for certain personal information about you. When we do so we are regulated under the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) which apply across the European Union (including the United Kingdom) and we are responsible as ‘controller’ of that personal information for the purposes of those laws.
The personal information we collect and use
We collect the following personal information that you provide to us:
- name, address, telephone number and email address
Some examples of when we collect this information include:
- when you make an enquiry or place an order through our website, by telephone or via our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages
If you give us information about another person, you confirm that the other person has appointed you to act on their behalf and agreed that you:
- shall consent on their behalf to the processing of their personal data
- shall receive any data protection notices on their behalf.
How we use your personal information
We collect information about our users for the following purposes:
- in order to discuss your requirements and fulfil any orders placed
Who your information may be shared with
We may share your information with law enforcement agencies in connection with any investigation to help prevent any unlawful activity.
We will not share your personal information with any other 3rd parties.
From time to time we would like to send you information about our products and services, special offers and competitions which may be of interest to you.
If you would prefer not to receive such information please let us know at any time.
Whether personal information has to be provided by you and if so why
The provision of the following information is required from you:
- Name, address, telephone number and email address.
This is to enable us to:
- Discuss our products with you and, following any order you may place with us, to deliver your order at the time and place agreed.
- Provide you with a copy of your invoice.
How long your personal information will be kept
We will hold your personal information for an appropriate period of time, normally:
- 6 years so as to satisfy UK Tax Laws.
These periods are no longer than necessary in each case.
Keeping your information secure
We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent personal information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way. We limit access to your personal to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We will also use technological and organisational measures to keep your information secure.
We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach and we will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so.
Indeed, while we use all reasonable efforts to secure your personal data, in using the site you acknowledge that the use of the internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal data that are transferred from you or to you via the internet. If you have any particular concerns about your information please contact us using the details below.
What rights do you have?
Under the General Data Protection Regulation you have a number of important rights. In summary those include rights to:
- fair processing of information and transparency over how we use your personal information
- access to your personal information and to certain other supplementary information that this Privacy Notice is already designed to address
- require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold
- require the erasure of personal information in certain situations
- receive the personal information concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations
- object at any time to processing of personal information concerning you for direct marketing
- object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you
- object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal information
- otherwise restrict our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances
- claim compensation for damages caused by our breach of any data protection laws
For further information on each of those rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see the guidance from the UK information Commissioner's Office (ICO) on Individual's rights under the General Data Protection Regulations.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights please:
- email, call or write to us
- let us have enough information to identify you
- let us have proof of your identity (a copy of your driving licence or passport)
- let us know the information to which your request relates
From time to time we may also have other methods to unsubscribe (opt-out) from any direct marketing including for example, unsubscribe buttons or web links. If such are offered, please note that there may be some period after selecting to unsubscribe in which marketing may still be received while your request is being processed.
A notice on our website
If you have any questions about this policy or the information we hold about you, please contact us by:
Email: [email protected]
Post: Angel Touch Care Agency
Telephone: 01252 781078
Calls will be answered at the following times:
8am - 8pm 7 days a week
Our Data Protection Officer is:
Mrs Clare Bellows